MLP3-WG | LIGHTPERIMETER
Recessed Perimeter Wall Grazing System
1″, 2″ or 3″ Deep Regression
- Recessed perimeter linear LED wall grazing system.
- Engineered and designed to provide to the wall a very uniform graze of light from top to bottom.
- Highlights and enhances wall textures for character and interest.
- Adds to the overall general room illumination.
- Enhances and defines the perimeter of the ceiling while making a space feel bigger and brighter.
- Mounts against the wall and provides a defined floating edge to the ceiling.
- Housing regresses up into the ceiling; 1-, 2-, or 3-inches.
- Extruded aluminum housing for perfectly straight lines of light.
- Approximate 3-1/2” opening from ceiling to wall.
- Linear lengths; 2-ft. and above in increments of one-inch.
- Proprietary wall grazing lens is extruded from custom blended acrylic.
- Non-glare matte-white polyester powder coating finish.
- Cataloged standard or custom set lumens-per-foot performances.
- 80 CRI standard. 90 CRI available.
- Continuous dimming capability down to 1% on 0-10V controls.
- IC rated.
- CCEA option available.
- Fixture lumens per watt ratios up to 131.
- Standard and custom corners.
- American Made.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled as an Igor Ecosystem Partner, wtec smartengine or Molex CoreSync.
- Tunable white feature for standard system or PoE system.