MLP3 | LIGHTPERIMETER
Recessed Perimeter Linear System
1″, 2″ or 3″ Deep Regression
- Recessed perimeter linear system.
- Enhances and defines the perimeter of the ceiling while making a space feel bigger and brighter.
- Mounts against the wall and provides a defined floating edge to the ceiling.
- Housing regresses up into the ceiling; 1-, 2-, or 3-inches.
- Direct downlighting for wall and general room illumination.
- Extruded aluminum housing for perfectly straight lines of light.
- Approximate 3-1/2″ opening from ceiling to wall.
- Linear lengths; 2-ft. and above in increments of one-inch.
- Custom formulated lens from high diffusion extruded acrylic.
- Non-glare matte-white polyester powder coating finish.
- Cataloged standard or custom set lumens-per-foot performances.
- 80 CRI standard. 90 CRI available.
- Continuous dimming capability down to 1% on 0-10V controls.
- IC rated.
- CCEA option available.
- Fixture lumens per watt ratios up to 123.
- Tunable white feature optional.
- Standard and custom corners.
- American Made.
- Telescoping adjustable end-sleeve is a new optional feature which allows onsite luminaire adjustability from +5.75” to -6”.