Indirect Cove System
- Small-scale linear housing specifically engineered for indirect cove lighting.
- Produces a perfect asymmetric distribution with no trapped or lost light.
- No shadows, bright or dark spots. Just pure visually-pleasing indirect glowing illumination.
- Self-contained integral drivers make installations easy.
- No need to for field aiming or adjusting.
- Designed to fit small custom-built coves.
- Compatible with Axiom® indirect light coves from Armstrong®.
- Standard lengths of 2Ft., 3Ft. and 4Ft. allow for complete lay-out flexibility.
- Clear lens acts as a dust guard covering the LED gear tray.
- Optional frosted and white lenses available as needed.
- Non-glare matte-white polyester powder coating finish.
- Cataloged standard or custom set lumens-per-foot performances.
- 80 CRI standard. 90 CRI available.
- Dimming down to 1% on 0-10V controls.
- Fixture lumens per watt ratios up to 143.
- American Made.