- A new extrusion with a shallower overall height of just 2-1/8”.
- A new custom designed batwing-type indirect diffuser. Spreads light from the linear LED boards into two distinct side lobes. When projected onto the ceiling the results are a very consistent and wide spread of illumination.
- Indirect uplighting while being suspended from a ceiling.
- Extruded aluminum housing for perfectly straight lines of light.
- Narrow profile; 2-inch width.
- Linear lengths; 2-ft. and above in increments of one-inch.
- Non-glare matte-white polyester powder coating finish.
- Custom colors available.
- Cable mount from ceiling.
- Cataloged standard or custom set lumens-per-foot performances.
- 80 CRI standard. 90 CRI available.
- Continuous dimming capability down to 1% on 0-10V controls.
- Fixture lumens per watt ratios up to 130.
- Lighting controls and sensors.
- Standard and custom corners.
- American Made.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled as an Igor Ecosystem Partner, wtec smartengine or Molex CoreSync.
- Tunable white feature for standard system or PoE system.