Polycarbonate Diffuser. Vandal proof. Extra wide scale curved lens.
- Vandal resistant linear ambient LED luminaire featuring an unbreakable polycarbonate diffuser.
- Diffuser is secured by heavy-gauge steel retaining strips and tamperproof screws.
- Housing fabricated from 20 gauge or optional 16 or 18 gauge cold rolled steel.
- All internal components are protected.
- Designed to withstand severe cases of vandalism and abuse.
- Applications include schools, public housing complexes, parking garages, hospitals, police precincts, recreation facilities, and all other medium to maximum-security locations.
- Extra-wide 13” foot print conveniently covers up existing ceiling blemishes or holes if used for retrofit applications.
- Gently-curving high transmission polycarbonate diffuser surrounds the LED light source enabling a very wide and near-perfect light distribution.
- Design allows for greater lumen packages which are useful for the higher ceilings in gymnasiums, big box retailing, and industrial facilities.
- Custom formulated high diffusion polycarbonate frosted material allows for maximum light transmission while eliminating pixilation and hot spots.
- Available module lengths: 2Ft. (24”), 4Ft. (48”) or 8Ft. (96”).
- Digital LED technology provides high efficacy and energy efficiency.
- Multiple power and light levels are offered as standard to allow meeting design and energy needs per application. Custom factory set levels available on request.
- Lumen maintenance; Reported L70 (hours) & L80 (hours) > 60,000.
- CRI greater than 80.
- Fixture lumens per watt ratios up to 90.
- American Made.