Lumasence Bi-Level LED Lighting System
- Motion sensing bi-level stairwell and passageway LED lighting system.
- OSS/Advanced Occupancy Sensing System.
- Multiple standby and time delay settings.
- Field adjustable sensitivity.
- Multiple power and 100% lumen output packages are factory set and cataloged to meet design and energy needs per application.
- Custom factory set levels available on request.
- Impact-resistant acrylic diffuser suitable for public spaces.
- Complies with all ADA requirements.
- CRI greater than 80.
- Lumen maintenance; Reported L70 (hours) & L80 (hours) > 60,000.
- Fixture lumens per watt ratios up to 142.
- American Made.
- Stairwells and similar low-traffic public areas require 24-hour lighting for safety and security. In reality, occupancy in these areas can be near zero.
- OSS technology provides a very low level of illumination. An extremely sensitive infrared occupancy sensor detects the slightest movement and turns luminaire to full brightness.
- Once occupancy is no longer detected luminaire returns to standby level.
- Optional standby lighting battery backup modules further enhances the requirements for emergency egress from buildings.